Core Banking Officer Full-time Job2 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 87 views
Core Banking Officer
Announced Date : January 24, 2019
Deadline: February 11, 2019
1 Position In Phnom Penh
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure FLEXCUBE system is available and can response to PRASAC business requirements
- Closely coordinate with software vendor to resolve system problems caused by users, and software.
- Create new branches, products, features… in Core System up on request.
- Enhance FLEXCUBE system using Oracle Development Workbench.
- Control access permissions and privileges to FLEXCUBE.
- Support system R&D on existing features, new features and/or product test, and apply fixes/patches.
- Provide system training and support to Head Office, Branches.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in IT/Business
- Good knowledge of SQL statement, PL/SQL programming.
- Minimum 1-year working experience in Core Banking System or related fields.
- Working knowledge and/or experience of web-service/API, XML files & Oracle database.
- Experience with Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking System is a plus.
- Good knowledge of financial/accounting principles and banking operations.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong commitment to work under pressure and ability to work independently in a team spirit.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job