Banking Services Officer Full-time Job3 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 129 views
Banking Services Officer
Announced Date : May 30, 2019
Deadline: June 17, 2019
2 In Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing and organizing sales visits
- Demonstrating / presenting Banking Services
- Update knowledge on the products and services and announce to the customer.
- Find new customer to use banking service or product
- Establishing new business with all stakeholders
- Establishing and maintaining accurate Banking Service records/reports
- Supporting on processing paperwork to all branches
- Reviewing and monitoring sales performance of all branches
- Produce daily, and weekly report.
- Establishing Banking Services promotional campaign.
- Sales supporting on Banking Services to branch level and take care, maintain existing customer.
- Perform other task as assigned by manager.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Banking or related fields
- Minimum 2years sales experience in banking or financial institution.
- Good communication and strong understanding of customer behavior.
- History of strong achievement of sales performance.
- Have good command in both spoken and written Khmer and English
- Pleasant and friendly personality and good relationship
- Computer literacy i.e. Khmer and English Typing, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Email
- Willing to travel to provinces
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job