Training Officer Full-time Job1 week ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 32 views
Announced Date : April 08, 2019
Deadline: April 22, 2019
2 In Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
A. Follow internal training plans:
- Follow up training plan with each department to deliver to staff
- Perform administrative tasks to run a training course
- Assist in checking or updating the training material before conducting each training
- Prepare schedules for training and inform the trainers.
- Observe, coordinate and report on every training
B. Perform training course evaluation and prepare training reports:
- Do daily course evaluation and coordinate the training activities to run better and efficiently.
- Do regular weekly and final course evaluation for each training.
C. Conduct regular training need assessments:
- Follow up the training request from staff at head office as well as branch level.
- Regular update the training curriculum modules as needed
D. Perform other tasks as below:
- Translate training materials as required.
- Perform others tasks as required.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Graduated Bachelor Degree of Business Administration in HRM/Management/ Banking or other related fields.
- Minimum 1year experiences in bank /MFI
- Good analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Flexible, dynamic and energetic
- Good English.
- Good computer literacy (Ms. Office).
- Team work spirit.
- Able to travel to fields and stay overnight.
- Morality and working discipline
- Good interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
- Good intuition and understanding of people’s qualities
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job