TELLER SUPERVISOR Full-time Job1 week ago - Microfinance Institution - Prey Veng - 18 views
POSITION : Teller Supervisor
WORK LOCATION : Prey Veng, Kampong Cham, Koh Kong, Kampong Som, and Battambang
# of Hiring : 5
To provide supervisory role to and manage front office function within his/her branch and ensure effective liquidity management to meet prompt, direct cash disbursement for loan and savings. She/he shall work closely with Branch Manager in the day-to-day cash and liquidity management and provide technical supports to staff within his/her branch office. In addition, she/he is responsible to authorize all transactions taken place in Branch Office.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support in collecting cash and/or loan settlement to the clients and/or staff when necessary;
- Responsible for cash in transit with staff within his/her branch and posted into the system;
- Check and verify the required principle on Anti-Money Laundering (AML) & Know Your Customer (KYC) policy and guideline and also counterfeit money;
- Perform daily cash count of Teller’s cash box/Till for end of day closing and ensure cash count sheet is tied up with account statement/cash report produced from system;
- Authorize daily transactions booked in system;
- Authorize client’s collateral within his/her branch i.e. collateral deposit, withdrawal, update etc,
- Verify and track document error, master list, repayment schedule, collection sheet, and other problems related to CSO and support in extracting new repayment/LC for concerned CSO to deliver to clients;
- Review vouchers such as transfer, interest income, exchange, etc. and ensure completeness of document;
- Control monthly rolling cash forecast to ensure sufficient liquidity to support BO;
- Ensure the updated policies and guidelines issued by Finance Division and relevant departments are fully implemented with his or her own related or assigned responsibilities;
- Ensure sense of good customer services is maintained and provided to customer within his/her branch;
- Ensure effective liquidity management within his/her branch;
- Build and maintain critical relationship with local bank for smooth cooperation and support;
- Consolidate weekly and monthly cash forecast for his/her branch.
- At least 2 years of work experience in cashiering and/or accounting, Bachelor University Degree in related field;
- Strong computer skills especially on Microsoft Offices, analytical applications, PowerPoint, and other related software;
- Excellent command of Khmer language, good understanding, speaking and writing in English language preferred;
- Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated;
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 20 December 2018
total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
Currently, we are looking for dynamic candidates to join with our team in following positions: