System Administration Officer Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 46 views
System Administration Officer
PRASAC MFI Ltd is the largest and leading microfinance institution in Cambodia in providing financial services to Cambodian people such as: credits, deposits, water bill payment, electricity bill payment, goods and service bill payment, transfer, money exchange, phone top-up, payroll service, fast payment, ATM, POS and others with a network of 176 offices and 128 ATMs all throughout Cambodia. PRASAC is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidate to fill in the position as System Administration Officer
Announced Date : March 05, 2019
Deadline: March 20, 2019
1 Position In Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Setup hardware, OS UNIX/Linux/Windows.
- Setup/install and configuration storage and SAN system in flexible manner.
- Manage AD, MS-Exchange and Access control system user.
- Manage and monitor data center production and backup site.
- Manage and update IP phone gateway to ensure up to date and running smoothly.
- Control, clean, monitor data center at production and backup site.
- E-mail services installation for users in the institution.
- Manage power system (UPS), cooling system for data center.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Deal with all related IT issues at branches.
- Perform others tasks assigned by Manager of System Service Unit.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- At least Bachelor degree in IT/MIS.
- Experience in system banking or 24/7 server/networking environment.
- Good knowledge in installation and configuration on Windows/Unix/Linux OS (Oracle Solaris, Redhat Linux).
- Good in virtualization environment (VMware) installation and management.
- Good in Microsoft product Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange Server, Lync etc.
- Knowledge in data center facility and environment management.
- Flexible in troubleshooting.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good interpersonal skill and team spirit.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job