Staff of Foreign Corporate Unit Full-time Job5 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 222 views
Staff of Foreign Corporate Unit
ACLEDA Bank Plc., a number one bank in all sectors among banks in Cambodia, is seeking 02 qualified Cambodian national candidates for the position of Staff of Foreign Corporate Unit to work in Headquarters.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Building and Keeping close relationship with customer, in order to keep them to continue using products and services of ACLEDA Bank Plc.
- Controlling customer profile who had used products and services of ACLEDA Bank Plc.
- Introduction, explaination or present to customer either individual or legal entities.
- Doing other work-related tasks assigned by management
- Bachelor of Marketing, Tourism, Managerment and English Literature
- Any Cambodian who is majority
- Fluence in Japanese, read, written and spoken is priority
- Computer literacy (Ms. Word and Ms. Excel)
- Good at inter-personal skill and customer service
ACLEDA Bank Plc., a Cambodia's leading commercial bank, has experienced rapid expansion and growth since we were first licensed as a Specialised Bank in 2000. We increased from 56 branches in January 2001 to 262 branches in all provinces and city. We now have 401,000 borrowing customers and more than 2,002,000 depositors. The rapid increase in the number of staff to meet the growth needs of the Bank has made heavy demands on the Human Resources Division. ACLEDA Bank now employs nearly 12,400 staff and also known as the largest recruiter of university graduates in Cambodia. The Bank sets great store by the quality of its training for novices as well as regular refresher programs for all senior staff.