Staff of Database Administration Unit Full-time Job6 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 325 views
Staff of Database Administration Unit
ACLEDA Bank Plc., a number one bank in all sectors among banks in Cambodia, is seeking 10 qualified Cambodian national candidates for the position of Staff of Database Administration Unit to work in Headquarters.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Practicing operating manual, procedure and other decision letters related with duty effectively
- Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirement for the database system
- Creating primary database storage structures (tablespaces), primary objects (table, views, indexes) after application developers have designed an application
- Enrolling users and maitaining system security
- Doing other work-related tasks assigned by management
- Studying year 4 of Computer Science
- Knowledge of installing and upgrading databse system, Oracle and SQL Database server
- Knowledge of Oracle on ASM (Automatic Storage Management) and Backup and Restore database system
- Good command of English; read, written and spoken
- Any Cambodian who is majority
- Good at inter-personal skill and customer service
ACLEDA Bank Plc., a Cambodia's leading commercial bank, has experienced rapid expansion and growth since we were first licensed as a Specialised Bank in 2000. We increased from 56 branches in January 2001 to 262 branches in all provinces and city. We now have 401,000 borrowing customers and more than 2,002,000 depositors. The rapid increase in the number of staff to meet the growth needs of the Bank has made heavy demands on the Human Resources Division. ACLEDA Bank now employs nearly 12,400 staff and also known as the largest recruiter of university graduates in Cambodia. The Bank sets great store by the quality of its training for novices as well as regular refresher programs for all senior staff.