SME Officer/Senior Full-time Job4 weeks ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 86 views
- Search for new clients and assists them for loan application.
- Has the ability to analyze and interpret financial statements of the business in order to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness of the clients.
- Conducts loan appraisal and collects detailed information (personal, business, and guaranties) and arrange to opens new loan account.
- Prepares and execute loan contracts and arrange for disbursement of loan in all kinds.
- Have good knowledge about guideline of regulatory body and able to prepare loan reports for internal and external use.
- Monitors the loan and follows up of the timely repayment.
- Maintains contact and maintain good relationship with client.
- Ensure full compliance with all in-place Chokchey policies & procedures and with audit recommendations.
- Bachelor degree in banking & finance or accounting
- At least one-year prior experience in credit department in MDIs or Banks.
- Good understanding of business processes
- Good presentation skills and excellent courteous attitude; social concern.
- Ability to work in confidentiality; ability to work in the field.
- Ability to communicate and to maintain good relation with the client
- Negotiation and internal relationship building.
- Sound written and verbal English communication skills.
- Problem solving and decision making.