Senior Web and Software development officer (02Position) Full-time Job4 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 198 views
- Design and develop database systems based on business requirements and automated verification tool for data migration with properly documentation of all designs and work flows
- Provide web app local customization and development for all functionalities and reporting
- Plan for hardware sizing required to maintain system performance and enough storage capacity
- Regularly do database maintenance and backup/restore with properly documentation
- Conduct and lead user accepted test with end users to make sure that the systems functionality work properly and fulfills user requirements with all possible bugs fixed
- Identify emerging information technologies to be assimilated, integrated, and introduced within the company
- Direct the information and data integrity of the company and its business units
- Sundry duties assigned
- Ability to understand and communicate complex technical details in clear and concise manner to both technical and non-technical staff
- Experience in Require problem solving skills
- At least bachelor degree in computer science or in related discipline
- 3 year experiences in systems development using C# or Java programming languages
- Experience in SQL Server, Oracle database design including developing complex stored procedure and SQL reporting services, office application development and web-based technology (ASP.NET or JSP)
- Experience in systems security such as backup/restore, user access rights, etc.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit your CV along with a cover letter to CP Bank’s Offices, or send email: firstname.lastname@example.org , meeting deadline on 31-10-2018. For more details please visit website:www.cambodiapostbank.com , can be downloaded the CP Bank’s Application form or contact mobile:070 600 049. Please do not attach certificates and supporting documents. Only short-listed and qualified candidates will be notified. Resumes will be kept confidentially and non-returnable.
We recognize our greatest asset is our people. That is why we are creating a unique climate of inspiration, leadership and great opportunities that will enable the best in market to thrive a part of our diverse team. To support our fast growth, we are currently looking for strategic orientated, customer-oriented and motivated individuals for the following positions to join us in our journey to grow our business and people.