Senior Software Developer (02) Full-time Job2 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 132 views
Senior Software Developer (02)
|Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh |
Report to: Director of Software Development Project
|Duties and Responsibilities: |
- Analyze, design, and develop applications, systems, and reports based on business requirement;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices;
- Contribute in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle;
- Work with other departments to understand and provide technical solution to solve the problem;
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements from business owner;
- Well organized document to all software development and deployment procedure;
- Write user guide of the applications and provide training to end users;
- Maintaining the system once they are up and running;
- Recommend and execute improvement;
- Gather and evaluate user feedback;
- Ensure that key activities and deliverables are completed as schedules;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT and Engineering or equivalent
- Strong knowledge and experience in software development life cycle (SDLC)
- The ability to learn new programming languages and technologies
- Good understanding of OOP, design patterns, and web frameworks
- Extensive knowledge of Relational Databases like Postgres, SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
- Good in technical problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting
- Experience with Quality Assurance is a plus
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies and security risks
- Willing to work hard and learn new things
- Autonomous and proactive, quick learner, and effective communication
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge,skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
|How to Apply: |
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The submitted document will not be returned.
- Reach us on: 093 405 000/086 354 354
Hattha Kaksekar Limite “HKL” (HKL) is the third largest microfinance institution licensed by the National Bank of Cambodia. HKL is a subsidiary of bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited (Krungsri), a leading commercial bank in Thailand and a strategic member of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), Japan’s biggest and among top 5 largest financial groups in the world. To respond to our business growth, we’re looking for the qualified applicants for the position as mentioned below: