Senior SME Lending Specialist Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 76 views
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review SME loans which are submitted from branches and recommended to credit committee.
- Monitor performance of team members to have more efficiency and supporting errors of loan proposals submitted by branches.
- Collect and control errors of loan proposals submitted by branches, analyzed and commented to loan case in liaison with loan policies.
- Regular on-site support to branch network in order to encourage achieving targets, pushing or improving results.
- Strengthen SME loan assessment with BM/DBM/HCO/CO.
- Select poor portfolio performance of branches, identify problems and propose actions to improve.
- Follow compliant from clients related to SME loan service.
- Visit SME clients which loan size is over to the authorization of Branch Manager and provided loan recommendation if it’s required by the Credit Committee.
- Participate in Credit committee meeting to present the SME loan information.
- Identify potential business opportunities by branch (cluster markets, potential clients by sector, activities, etc
- Regularly monitor Loan Portfolio Quality and Overdue & LWO report from Branches.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics or other quantitative field. MBA preferably.
- Minimum of 3 years of lending experience with a focus on MSME segments.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience of working in regulated financial institution, preferable with some direct lending management experience.
- Experience with building strong relationships to achieve loan growth targets.
- Excellent working knowledge of the market.
- Solid knowledge of risk, macroeconomics, trading, and portfolio theory.
- Good technical knowledge of MS Office products (Excel , Word,others)
- Strong knowledge in English.
- Proactive, flexible and a good team player
- Ability on problem solving and good communication skills
- Good behavior committed and disciplined
Interested candidates are invited to submit their updated CV with relevant documents to:
Address: St. 271, Phum Kbal Tumnub,Sangkat Boeng Tumpun 2, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh City or any branches whichare nearby your locations or send via:
Contact: 081 800 169/087 400 277