Senior Recruitment Officer Full-time Job5 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 236 views
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect and compute candidate data in spreadsheet
- Arrange, develop and support interview and candidate selection for recruitment campaign, that may include checking and filing document, shortlist, writing test, interviews, etc
- Check file to ensure the proper and full document of each selected candidate
- Monitor and store all applications in according to the procedure in proper place
- Consolidate the number of staff needed
- Draft job announcement and prepare proposal for job announcement
- Organize job advertising, contact job search agent to spread the announcement, posting in some free-signed-up job search website
- Negotiate with candidate on job offer
- Draft appointment letter for new staff appointed
- Process the procurement/payment request
- Answer inquiries from job seekers about the consultancy’s services and provide information on current job vacancies.
- Update the recruitment procedures
- Monitor and file all Job Descriptions
- Perform others tasks as required report
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- BA/MBA degree of Business Administration in HRM/Management or other related fields.
- Minimum two years working experience in Recruitment and Selection Process for other Banks /MFIs
- Good knowledge of Cambodian Labour Law, Recruitment and Selection Process, Job Analysis, Personnel Planning and Needs
- Good interpersonal, communication, judgement and decision making, complex problem solving, critical thinking skills
- Fluent in English
- Good Computer literacy (Ms. Office)
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job