Senior Loan Review and Approval Officer Full-time Job2 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 73 views
Senior Loan Review and Approval Officer
Announced Date : April 10, 2019
Deadline: April 30, 2019
4 In Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Elaborate PRASAC loan sales strategy to accomplish the annual lending plan.
- Review and approve loan that submitted from Branch
- Design material to train to branch staff related to loan assessment
- Timely report any deviations or trend that could impact in expected results, identify causes and gaps.
- Review loan documents to ensure loan information/ documentation are complete to submit to Credit Committees for approval and credit assessment done by field staff by checking on loan file and on-site visit as require
- Select poor portfolio performance branches, identify problems and propose actions to improve.
- Report of credit approval to Manager of Lending Unit
- Participate as observer in the credit committee at the visited branch.
- Suggest adjustments or corrections on lending internal policies and procedures
- Conduct refresher training during branch visits and during his/her participation as observer in the Credit Committees.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelors/ Master’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Finance, Economics or other quantitative field.
- Minimum of 3 years of lending experience with a focus on MSME segments
- Minimum of 3 years of experience of working in regulated financial institution, preferable with some direct lending management experience
- Experience with building strong relationships to achieve loan growth targets.
- Excellent working knowledge of the market.
- Solid knowledge of risk, macroeconomics, trading, and portfolio theory.
- Good technical knowledge of MS Office products (Excel , Word, others)
- Strong knowledge in English.
- Willing to work under pressure
- Proactive, flexible and a good team player
- Ability on problem solving and good communication skills
- Good behavior, committed and disciplined
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job