Sale Manager (10 Posts) Full-time Job6 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 1.3K views
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 1,000,000 customers with more than 2,700 staffs nationwide.
Job Title : Sale Manager (10 Posts)
Report to : Relationship Manager
- Work and assist Relationship Manager to ensure the overall achievement of the commercial and superior banking sale target such as loan with quality, saving, payroll and payment, etc. at branch level.
- Identify size of potential market and opportunity for leveraging a growth from and for both new and existing customers.
- Identify the specific needs of customers and be responsible for servicing and dealing with commercial clients and key customers (superior clients) at the branch, including marketing activities, sale presentation, relationship and other administrative works.
- Contribute to the development of sound profitable business by leveraging of cross selling of AMK’s products and services to existing and new commercial and superior customers.
- Contribute to the development of sound profitable business by creating effective referral networks, including internal business relationship, existing customer and local market activities
- Regularly follow-up and evaluate the actual performance versus its target assigned – when results fall short of target, understand why and take actions what to do differently to improve performance with your line manager.
- Keep up-to-date the competitors’ information, including their products, services and other marketing activities.
- Keep up-to-date with AMK’s marketing activities, products & services, and its product and market proposition to ensure both new and existing customers could be well educated and leveraged as much as possible the opportunities to support their businesses.
- Other tasks assigned by Relationship Manager
Qualification and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Management, Business Administration, or Marketing
- At least 2-year experience in banking, microfinance or other field of business operations, especially involving with segments of SME, commercial and high profile individual customers.
- Good relationship networks, especially with segments of SME, commercial and high profile individual customers, is an advantage.
- Ability to communication in English and Khmer (written and spoken)
- High motivation and creativity
- Good conceptualization and analytical skills
- Honesty and good interpersonal skills
Location : Banteay Meanchey, Kampong Chhnang, Kampong Thom, Kampong Speu,
Mukkampul, Pursat, Prey Veng, Suong, Siem Reap,and Steung Treng
Closing Date : October 31, 2018
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office, Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sk. Tomnub Tuek, Kh. Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- A copy of transcript is preferred.
For additional information, please contact at Tel: (023) 993 062 / (023) 224 763 or visiting website: www.amkcambodia.com
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply