Retail Banking Sales Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 466 views
Retail Banking Sales Manager
Phillip Bank Plc is a member ofPhillipCapital based in Singapore, and established since 1975. PhillipCapitalis an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products andservices with presence in 17 countries including Australia, Cambodia, China,France, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Sri Lanka,Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. The total asset under management ofUSD35 Billion and shareholder’s fund is in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc commenced businessin Cambodia since 2009 (formerly under HwangDBS Commercial Bank Plc). Wecurrently have 6 branches in Phnom Penh City and are planning to expand ourpresence throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia.
We aim to build convenient,integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveragingtechnology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customersto sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urbancommunities.
Phillip Bank (Cambodia) is seeking passionate individuals with leadership potential and who are driven towards performance excellence for the following positions:
No. of Vacancies: 01
- Setup and control as yearly, monthly, and daily plan of disbursement andcollection in order to growth quality of loan portfolio
- Assess Retail loan application submitted by salestaff to ensure the enough data, information, and relevant documents/referencesbefore submit to Retail Loan Center for further action
- Assesslocal market conditions and identify current and prospective salesopportunities for Loan and none loan services.
- Takethe lead in promoting bank’s products and services to potential clients
- Reviewand implement target planning of Credit & Branch Supervision Department andrelevant departments effectively and in a responsible manner.
- Monitorand follow up customer repayment reports daily. In cases where there is acustomer later repayment, it is necessary to arrange a credit officerresponsible for accessing the client’s residential or business premises so thatthey can study and solve the problem in a timely manner, avoiding the debtbeing a serious debt
- Addresscustomer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Adhereto high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
- Bringout the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, developmentand motivation.
- Networkto improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Maintainscommunication between the branch and management by preparing daily, weekly, andmonth-end reports regarding operations and productivity.
- Allother matters ancillary to the above and to perform any other related dutiesthat Management may require from time to time.
- 4-5 years of relevant &/or related experience retail banking
- Working knowledge with computers & banking applications/software
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills (with English language skills preferably)
- Customer satisfaction orientation & sales competencies
- Ability to work in a goal oriented TEAM environment
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business or a related field
Phillip Bank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, performance incentives and others benefits.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
#27DEF, Monivong Boulevard, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Cambodia.Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 19th May 2019
For additional information,please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Thong Ponlok– HR Department
Mobile Phone: 015 551 223
(All applications will be treatedin strict confidentiality)
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD25 billion and shareholders’ funds is in excess of USD1.5 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.