Research and Development Officer Full-time Job8 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 215 views
Research and Development Officer
- Announced Date : September 20, 2019
- Deadline : September 30, 2019
- Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in feasibility studies on new product opportunity
- Assist in regular market survey including customer satisfaction, dropout and exit survey
- Assist in proposal development (survey proposal, and other relevant proposals…)
- Assist in monitoring and evaluation on financial services and related projects
- Assist in doing competitor and environment analysis by month
- Assist in implementing the social performance management and CSR project
- Database management
- Other related duties as assigned
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Social Science or equivalent
- Preferably have one year experience in banking or/and microfinance sector
- Experience in field research, data collection and analysis and report writing.
- Experience in research methodology & procedure
- Be able to communicate well with all staff, local communities and authority
- Ability to perform task without close supervision
- High motivation, initiative, willing and able to travel to the field
- Good computer literacy (Ms Office)
- Able to use statistical application is a plus.
- Good command in English is preferred.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: email@example.com
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.