Research and Development Officer Full-time Job5 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 151 views
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in feasibility studies on new product opportunity
- Assist in regular market survey including customer satisfaction, dropout and exit survey
- Assist in proposal development (survey proposal, and other relevant proposals…)
- Assist in monitoring and evaluation on financial services and related projects
- Assist in doing competitor and environment analysis by month
- Assist in implementing the social performance management and CSR project
- Database management
- Other related duties as assigned
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Social Science or equivalent
- Preferably have one year experience in banking or/and microfinance sector
- Experience in field research, data collection and analysis and report writing.
- Experience in research methodology & procedure
- Be able to communicate well with all staff, local communities and authority
- Ability to perform task without close supervision
- High motivation, initiative, willing and able to travel to the field
- Good computer literacy (Ms Office)
- Able to use statistical application is a plus.
- Good command in English is preferred.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job