Relationship Manager (6 Posts) Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 130 views
Job Title : Relationship Manager (6 Posts)
Report to : Head, Commercial Business
Location : Kampong Chhnang (1 Post), Kampong Thom (1 Post) and Phnom Penh (4 Posts)
Closing Date : October 31, 2018
- The key responsibility of Relationship Manager (RM) is to manage sale team under assigned provinces to build network and relationship with existing and new customers, particularly for segments of SMEs, Corporates and Key individuals, to maximize the cross selling of all products and services of loan, deposit, payment, payroll and other products and services. The Relationship Manager (RM) will also be involved in customer relationship and other processes, including deposit, payroll, payment and loan application and post-services:
- Contribute a development of product, selling and marketing strategies on commercial and superior banking business to support the growth and advancement within the competitive industry.
- Provide and support sale manager(s) the commercial and superior banking strategies and selling tactics to ensure they are well equipped for accomplishment of their target and objectives.
- Manage, monitor and evaluate sale manager(s) to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of their works toward the assigned goal and objectives.
Build market network and conduct sale approaches to potential clients, especially key Individuals, SMEs and Corporate Clients
- Make appointment and conduct sale presentation to promote commercial and superior banking services to potential customers.
- Manage and build relationship with existing customers to maximize the cross-selling opportunities on all available financial products and services of the company.
- Prepare and properly manage client base, including management of sales pipeline report for Head, Commercial Business and Chief Commercial Business Officer.
- Develop and manage referral from both existing clients or other sources
Keep up-to-date the competitors’ information, including their products, services and other marketing activities.
- Keep up-to-date with AMK’s marketing activities, products & services, and its product and market proposition to ensure both new and existing customers could be well educated and leveraged as much as possible the opportunities to support their businesses.
- Work with Regional Channel Manager and Branch Managers to effectively serve commercial and superior customers.
- Other tasks assigned by Head, Commercial Business
Qualification and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- At least 2-year experiences in banking, microfinance or other field of business operations, especially involving with segments of SME, commercial and high profile individual customers.
- Good relationship network, especially with segments of SME, commercial and high profile individual customers, is an advantage.
- High energy individual who can motivate staff and create business momentum
- Good communication in English (written and spoken)
- Good communication in Chinese is an advantage (written and spoken)
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Strong conceptualization and analytical skills
- Honesty and excellent interpersonal skills
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office, Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sk. Tomnub Tuek, Kh. Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- A copy of transcript is preferred.
For additional information, please contact at Tel: (023) 993 062 / (023) 224 763 or visiting website: www.amkcambodia.com
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply