Regional Auditor Full-time Job2 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 148 views
Announced Date : May 25, 2020
Deadline : June 16, 2020
Number of applicants : 4 Positions
- Regional I : 1pt (Ratanak Kiri, Bar Kaev)
- Regional VI : 1pt (Kandal, Ang Snuol)
- Regional VIII: 2pts (Andoung Tuek, Srae Ambel) and (Preah Sihanouk, Prey Nob)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare annual and monthly plan according to the plan of Audit Department.
- Conduct kick-off meeting with Branch Manager and/or other key persons to present about scopes, objectives and areas to be reviewed before fieldworks.
- Perform audit fieldwork such as: review of loan portfolio on a regular basis, audit of cash management, banking services, general expenses, office arrangement and sanitation, office security, customer services, human resource and branch internal control.
- Prepare clear and concise audit work papers within prescribed timeframes.
- Evaluate the results of audit fieldworks, analyze root cause of finding, identify risks that may expose to the branch operation and conduct exit meeting with concerned Managers (Branch Manager).
- Prepare draft audit report with appropriate recommendations for process and control improvements in a clear and concise format in line with internal standards.
- Keep track audit finding and conduct follow-up audit report.
- Conduct investigations of irregularities discovered by or brought to the auditor’s attention.
- Get feedback from branch managements and auditees.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance or in professional skills like CAT or any related degree.
- One year experience in related auditing/accounting, credit/lending position within the Banking Industry is required.
- Sound knowledge of banking activities such as banking products and business processes.
- Good knowledge of risk management, internal control system, audit techniques and principles.
- Capability and willingness to take responsibilities and highly developed sense of rectitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the highest level of objectivity, integrity and confidentiality.
- Critical thinking, appropriately analytical skill and understanding the logic.
- Be able to work independently with little or no direct supervision in an objective and honest manner.
- Well organized and ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Skills (Ms Excel, Word, PowerPoint …etc.
- Good English in speaking, writing, listening and reading.
- Required to travel as needed.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: email@example.com
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.