Regional Administration Officer Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Microfinance Institution - Siem Reap - 57 views
Regional Administration Officer
- Announced Date : October 22, 2019
- Deadline : November 4, 2019
- Number of applicants : 2 Positions
- Job Location: Regional XII (Siem Reap Province)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consolidate and prepare purchasing request of equipment, supplies, and service from branches and send to Head Office.
- Record inventory and fix asset in INMIS systems, stick code, handle for asset movement and reporting to Head Office
- Control quantities and quality and receiving goods delivered from Head Office
- Manage stock in and stock out for office supply, stationery, form and promotion material
- Conduct physical count of FA & IN at lease 2 times per year and propose to disposal if required.
- Repair and maintenance for all assets at branches under regional area.
- Perform full function of general admin requested by RM or Admin Head Office.
- Support on office management and decoration.
- Assist branch managers in term of offices security and sanitary.
- Perform other tasks required by Regional Manager
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in management, accounting, banking.
- At least one year experience in the field of administration, purchasing, logistic
- Spoken and written English is asset.
- Knowledge in Computer (Word & Excel) and electric repair
- High motivation and ability to perform tasks without close supervision.
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team spirit.
- Willingness to travel to outside offices and provinces
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.