Recruitment Officer Full-time Job4 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 198 views
Announced Date : August 05, 2019
Deadline : August 16, 2019
Number of applicants : 3 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect and compute candidate data in spreadsheet.
- Arrange, develop and support interview and candidate selection for recruitment campaign, that may include checking and filing document, shortlist, writing test, interviews, etc.
- Facilitate in reference checking process.
- Check file to ensure the proper and full document of each selected candidate.
- Monitor and store all applications in according to the procedure in proper place.
- Consolidate the number of staff needed.
- Draft job announcement and prepare proposal for job announcement.
- Organize job advertising, contact job search agent to spread the announcement, posting in some free-signed-up job search website.
- Negotiate with candidate on job offer.
- Draft appointment letter for new staff appointed.
- Process the procurement/payment request.
- Answer enquiries from job seekers about the consultancy's services and provide information on current job vacancies.
- Update the recruitment procedures.
- Other task assigned by manager.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Graduated Bachelor degree of Business Administration in HRM/Management or other related fields.
- Minimum two years working experience in recruitment and selection process for other Banks/MFIs.
- Good knowledge of Cambodian Labour Law, Recruitment and Selection Process, Job Analysis, Personnel Planning and Needs.
- Good interpersonal, communication, judgment and decision making, complex problem solving, critical thinking skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Competent in the use of Computer literacy (Ms. Office) especially excellent in using Ms. Excel
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.