Recruitment Officer Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 53 views
Posted:19/11/2018 -Closing Date:20/12/2018
Recruitment Officer is responsible for manage recruitment activities of departments and branches while focusing on recruitment process is transparence and ensuring the best possible talent is hired; and pay more attention on involvement people to ensure they was provided a customer satisfactory which representative of ABA Bank image.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Make plane and manage recruitment and selected the application to fill vacancy position.
- Monitor and control Such as labor law, solving problem and coordinate with departmental supervisor on issue happening develop HR policies.
- Good relationships with hiring managers and department head in order to forecast recruitment needs; provide consultation to hiring manager and recommend innovative and cost effective recruiting strategies to current and future business requirements.
- Timely sourcing, tracking and hiring of quality candidates, also continuous communication with all respective hiring managers with information on staffing progress, identification and prioritization of staffing needs and follow up on candidate interviews.
- Leverage the applicant tracking system to manage all open requisitions and candidate pipelines.
- Lead talent program process pre-candidates identification; market analysis.
- Being a contact point between new staff and hiring managers to coordinate, communicate of their new employment such as discussion over job description, target setting and expectation of concerning people.
- keep closely relation with new recruited employee to response their concern/any quires.
- Performance management for first month of employment, pre- checking.
- Ensure recruitment process and hire practice are in compliance with recruitment policies and procedure.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree in human resource management, finance and banking or any related field.
- 1 year experience in recruitment and selection is a plus.
- Good interviewing skills for establishing rapport with candidate and gathering information for hiring decisions.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality regarding employee information.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Able to travel to various branch locations as needed.
- Good in communication and presentation skill.
- Good computer competency (Microsoft Office: Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Power point, Visio, etc).
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.