RECRUITMENT OFFICER Full-time Job5 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 129 views
POSITION : Recruitment Officer
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 02
To monitor & coordinate the recruitment & selection process at all assigned branches; ensuring staff placement by plan; field visit to support recruitment activities at branches & proactively staff recruiting for back up and inventory and ensure an effective staff on boarding process.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with Branch HR & Admin Officer, Regional Manager and Operation Manager for all branches vacant;
- Coordinates recruitment & selection process, including preparation and coordination of job announcements;
- Conduct field visit at the assigned branches supporting recruitment activities;
- Immediate action to close the vacant base on recruitment timeline and ensure the completed document for new employment;
- Monitor and ensure an effective staff on boarding guideline;
- Be proactive to recruit staff in place base on staff projection – especially credit officer role;
- Keep building network with various universities, institutions or technical center at the assigned branches for staff recruiting purpose;
- Perform as facilitator for New Staff Orientation class;
- Maintain and update recruitment report to the management timely and accurately;
- Respects the important of confidentiality with employees’ personal details;
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor of Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Management, Banking & Finance, Accounting or any other related fields;
- At least 1 or 2 years experiences is preferable;
- Good communication and interpersonal skill;
- Able to communicate in English and some in writing;
- Ms. Office: Word & Excel and Internet & Email;
- Able to work independently with less supervision;
- Able to travel within assigned provinces – possibility to travel up to 50% of the time;
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitments and trustworthiness.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 29 November 2018
total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
Currently, we are looking for dynamic candidates to join with our team in following positions: