Recruitment Officer Full-time Job6 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 120 views
PRASAC MFI Ltd is the largest and leading microfinance institution in Cambodia in providing financial services to Cambodian people such as: credits, deposits, water bill payment, electricity bill payment, goods and service bill payment, transfer, money exchange, phone top-up, payroll service, fast payment, ATM, POS and others with a network of 176 offices and 128 ATMs all throughout Cambodia. PRASAC is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidate to fill in the position as stated below:
Announced Date : November 12, 2018
Deadline: November 27, 2018
2 Position In Phnom Penh
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect and compute candidate data in spreadsheet.
- Arrange, develop and support interview and candidate selection for recruitment campaign, that may include checking and filing document, shortlist, writing test, interviews, etc.
- Facilitate in reference checking process.
- Check file to ensure the proper and full document of each selected candidate.
- Monitor and store all applications in according to the procedure in proper place.
- Consolidate the number of staff needed.
- Draft job announcement and prepare proposal for job announcement.
- Organize job advertising, contact job search agent to spread the announcement, posting in some free-signed-up job search website.
- Negotiate with candidate on job offer.
- Draft appointment letter for new staff appointed.
- Process the procurement/payment request.
- Answer enquiries from job seekers about the consultancy’s services and provide information on current job vacancies.
- Update the recruitment procedures.
- Other task assigned by manager.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Graduated Bachelor degree of Business Administration in HRM/Management or other related fields.
- Minimum two years working experience in recruitment and selection process for other Banks/MFIs.
- Good knowledge of Cambodian Labour Law, Recruitment and Selection Process, Job Analysis, Personnel Planning and Needs.
- Good interpersonal, communication, judgment and decision making, complex problem solving, critical thinking skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Competent in the use of Computer literacy (Ms. Office) especially excellent in using Excel
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job