Procurement Officer Full-time Job3 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 150 views
Announced Date : June 19, 2019
Deadline: June 27, 2019
1 In Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform full functions of procurement from preparing procurement request to delivering goods to stock keeper/user.
- Procure office equipment, uniforms, office supplies, IT equipment, electric accessory and stationeries.
- Prepare the request for payment to supplier and constructor.
- Prepare list allocation expenses.
- Follow up and reporting of purchasing progress.
- Provide all relevant documents to fixed asset and inventory team for recording per our policy/guideline.
- Work closely with logistic and inventory teams to follow up the purchased goods are delivered on time both product brand name and quality.
- Perform internal control on timely basis to ensure the compliance and risks are protected.
- Perform other tasks required by Manager of Procurement Unit.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Have Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or other equivalent.
- Have at least 1-year experience in field of procurement, purchasing, and logistics management or relevant.
- Be high integrity and trustworthy.
- Be skillful in using Ms Word and Excel.
- Be flexible initiative and good teamwork.
- Have good communication and negotiation skills.
- Be able to travel to outside office and province.
- Have good command in English.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job