Portfolio Analyst Officer Full-time Job1 week ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 55 views
Portfolio Analyst Officer
ថ្ងៃផ្សព្វផ្សាយ ៖ August 05, 2019
កាលបរិច្ឆេទឈប់ទទួលពាក្យ ៖ August 17, 2019
ចំនួនបេក្ខជនដែលត្រូវជ្រើសរើស ៖ 1 រូប
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute on development of the annual portfolio plan
- Timely report any deviations or trend that could impact in expected results, identify causes and gaps
- Assist Lending Support Unit, SME Loan Unit and Credit Control Unit to prepare annual plan by CO/Branch/Regional, collect loan proposals and supplementary documents from branches controlling, reporting and statistics
- Assist with credit risk reporting
- Provide quantitative support for marketing, lending and product development as required
- Controlling on portfolio analysis report
- Do other tasks assigned by manager
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics, Marketing or other quantitative field.
- Experience background of working in regulated financial institution, preferable with some direct lending management experience.
- Solid knowledge of risk, macroeconomics, trading, and portfolio theory.
- Good technical knowledge of MS Office products (Excel , Word, others).
- Able to use statistical analysis tool (SPSS, R…).
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
- Willing to work under pressure.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: email@example.com
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.