Portfolio Analyst Officer Full-time Job6 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 199 views
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute on development of the annual portfolio plan
- Timely report any deviations or trend that could impact in expected results, identify causes and gaps
- Assist Lending Support Unit, SME Loan Unit and Credit Control Unit to prepare annual plan by CO/Branch/Regional, collect loan proposals and supplementary documents from branches controlling, reporting and statistics
- Perform statistical analyses of the portfolio data-base to identify trends and risks and recommend actions in a timely manner
- Periodical monitoring of portfolio performance and quality through the use of standardized indicator such us PAR > 30 days, portfolio growth, disbursements levels, number of active clients, loan average, etc., to promote industry comparison
- Develop an internal system of portfolio performance by Credit officer, branch and region to encourage a healthy institutional competition environment
- Helping to enhance the quality of credit applications and making recommendations about procedural /policy changes
- Maintain compliance with external regulatory requirements and the internal control environment
- Do other tasks assigned by manager
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Finance, Economics, or other quantitative field.
- Minimum of 3 years of lending experience with Micro and SME loan segments.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience of working in regulated financial institution, preferable with some direct lending management experience
- Solid knowledge of risk, macroeconomics, trading, and portfolio theory.
- Good technical knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word, others)
- Proficient in Excel (VBA)
- Strong knowledge in English.
- Willing to work under pressure.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job