Phillip Priority Manager Full-time Job9 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 231 views
Phillip Priority Manager
Phillip Bank Plc is a member ofPhillipCapital based in Singapore, and established since 1975. PhillipCapitalis an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products andservices with presence in 17 countries including Australia, Cambodia, China,France, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Sri Lanka,Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. The total asset under management ofUSD35 Billion and shareholder’s fund is in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc commenced businessin Cambodia since 2009 (formerly under HwangDBS Commercial Bank Plc). Wecurrently have 6 branches in Phnom Penh City and are planning to expand ourpresence throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia.
We aim to build convenient,integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveragingtechnology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customersto sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urbancommunities.
Phillip Bank (Cambodia) is seeking passionate individuals with leadership potential and who are driven towards performance excellence for the following positions:
No. of Vacancies: 01
- To manage relationships with the high net worth segment of our customer base
- To enlarge and deepen the client’s portfolio under management through cross selling initiatives and activities
- To provide excellent and exceptional service in all aspects of the relationship from customer acquisition to account servicing and maintenance through regular and periodic customer contact
- To administer customer reward and recognition programs for each customer (customized) so as not engender customer loyalty and develop long lasting sustainable relationship
- To provide exclusive and private cash handling and transaction (teller) services on site at the Priority Centers
- To update and invite customers on the latest events, promotions, developments etc so as to build community between customers and the Bank
- To provide Priority banking services in a luxurious, exclusive, comfortable and private setting
- Each customer to have his/her own Relationship Manager
- To encourage referrals from customers of their friends, family members, associates, etc under a referral program
- To provide customers with exclusive privileges in lifestyle, travel, banking services, sports, health, etc. through tie-ups with partners both locally and internationally
- To cater to client’s offshore banking needs as appropriate
- To provide access for customers to product specialists (insurance, investment, etc) as appropriate.
- 4-5 years of relevant &/or related experience
- Working knowledge with computers & banking applications/software
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills (with English language skills preferably)
- Customer satisfaction orientation & sales competencies
- Ability to work in a goal oriented TEAM environment
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business or a related field
Phillip Bank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, performance incentives and others benefits.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
#27DEF, Monivong Boulevard, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Cambodia.Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 19th May 2019
For additional information,please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Thong Ponlok– HR Department
Mobile Phone: 015 551 223
(All applications will be treatedin strict confidentiality)
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD25 billion and shareholders’ funds is in excess of USD1.5 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.