Performance Management Officer Full-time Job6 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 161 views
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Review the employee’s job description to determine if it reflects the work that the employee is currently doing.
- Identify and review the links between the employee’s job description, his or her work plan, and the organization’s goals, objective and strategic plan.
- Work with each department to set Key Performance Indicators for every positions
- Design, test and propose Key Performance Indicators of branch and regional staff for approval
- Follow up the probation performance appraisal of all staff
- Coordinate annual staff performance appraisal
- Review and report monthly on staff performance, productivities
- Participate in department activities to ensure good working environment and staff work load.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Graduated Bachelor degree of Business Administration in HRM/Management or other related fields.
- Minimum two years working experience in performance management for Banks and/or MFIs.
- Good knowledge of numerate, accurate and comfortable when dealing with high volumes of data in both graphical and tabular.
- Good interpersonal, communication, judgment and decision making, complex problem solving, critical thinking skills, and the ability to negotiate at all levels throughout the authority.
- Able to work and have a spiritual of working as a team.
- Good in English.
- Competent in the use of Computer literacy (Ms. Office).
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job