Network Infrastructure Engineer Full-time Job10 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 529 views
- Design, implementation, support, monitoring and maintenance of AMK’s Data Centre, Disaster Recovery Site, and remote offices to ensure network connectivity and system availability
- Design, implementation, support, monitoring and maintenance of network infrastructure platforms, including but not limit to switching, routing and firewall, Internet backbone connection, DPLC and VPN and all other software based systems
- Develop standard documentation and roll out for communication system
Serve as a liaison between other technical staff, department, users, and vendors regarding service requests, usage, standards, security, and other network matters
- Collaborate on, or lead network related projects through to successful implementation and hand over to operational support
- Supervise the network infrastructure team efficiency support to users incidents within the agreed service level agreement (SLA)
- Manage internal and outsource maintenance team and ensure that equipment reside in Data Center, DR site, and all AMK’s offices are operating smoothly
- Define possible risks within network Infrastructure environment, recommend and coordinate with IT Security and Risk department to apply preventative plan
- Ensure network connectivity uptime at no less than 99%
Qualification and Experiences:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Related field or higher
- At least 2 years’ experience in networking in Bank/MFI or ISP is preferred.
- CCNA certified is preferable
- Strong understanding of Network structures for LAN, WAN, VPN and Firewall Security appliance such as Cisco ASA, Checkpoint and Load balancing firewall
- Experience with switching, routing protocol including high availability (HA)
- Experience with Microsoft Server Platform Good knowledge of system monitoring such as Solarwind, Cacti, Nagios, and Syslog server is desirable.
- Willing to work independently or as a team and travelling to province
- Good communication, facilitation and good interpersonal skills
- Prior experience with a 24/7 technical operational environment is highly desired
- Good written and spoken English
- Honest, Innovative and flexible
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 600,000 customers with more than 2,700 staffs nationwide.