Merchant Services Officer Full-time Job2 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 136 views
- Assist manager to develop ideas for merchant campaigns, managing campaigns process and execution. Facilitate with relevant department on conducting market analysis and research for existing and new potential merchants.
- Handle all merchants proposed to create from customer including briefing the benefit of merchant and condition, verify agreement, merchant registration, create merchant in iPay portal, and verify and send QR Code to merchants.
- Responsible for merchant performance growth and acting as the lead for the vertical. Preparation of presentations slide and closely facilitating with sales team and branches for recruiting and presenting to potential merchants.
- Work closely with merchants and marketing department to initiate and develop the effective promotional materials to promote iPay services and other financial services and ensuring that the merchant operation is running smoothly and effectively.
- Work directly with the Branches to actively plan out strategies for business growth and merchant expansion.
- Develop and report the merchant services with analyzing and recommendation for management and branches and follow up the performance, identify any risk happened and mitigation risk.
- Assist manager to develop, enhance the guideline and procedures of iPay Merchant necessary to meet requirements of both customers and the LOLC.
- Active solving all issues raised by merchant and consumer complaints.
- Perform other tasks which assigned by management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Graduated Bachelor Degree in Finance andBanking or related field.
- Knowledgeable in financial institution lawand regulations in Cambodia.
- Minimum 1 year-experience in digital bankingproducts and merchants.
- Experience with team management.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- High commitment.
- Good English communication with both writingand speaking.
How to Apply For:
|Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOCL (Cambodia) Plc. or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org||LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. 081 800 169/081 600 955/081 800 663|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services.