Manager of Support Functions Audit Unit Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 131 views
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and budget annual audit at Head Office.
- Manage, supervise, and review the work of audit staff in the unit.
- Audit and prepare audit reports on all departments at Head Office such as finance, treasury, risk, HR, product, marketing department…etc.
- Review audit reports and testing from Senior Support Functions Auditor.
- Conduct follow-up audit reports at Head Office.
- Update the procedures, audit programs, and audit worksheets.
- Review staff competency of senior and Junior Auditors’ work and performance.
- Train and Coach Senior Auditor and Auditors regarding work responsible, audit techniques, internal policy and audit ethics.
- Conduct performance appraisal for Senior Auditor and Auditor in the unit, including setting performance objective and regular monitoring.
- Perform other tasks assigned by managers.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Master degree in Finance, Accounting, or other professional skills such as ACCA/CPA.
- Three years of experience in Auditing and ability to perform the position efficiently.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microfinance Institution and Banking, laws and regulations applicable to banking and financial institutions, law on taxation and labor law.
- Acknowledge Internal Policy in order to perform the work properly.
- Objectivity, confidentiality and work professionalism.
- Capability and willingness to take responsibilities and highly developed sense of rectitude.
- Be flexible in any circumstances, good at communication with management and Head Office staff.
- Be able to get 360 degree evaluation and feedback.
- Be a great, inspiring, and helpful team leader.
- High commitment to work under pressure and tough deadlines, understanding the logic, good critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Medium level in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent English in Speaking, Writing, Listening, and Reading.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job