Manager, ISA for IT Operations (01post) Full-time Job4 weeks ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 62 views
Manager, ISA for IT Operations (01post)
|Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh |
Report to: Director of ISA Department
|Duties and Responsibilities: |
- Manage team for running EOD/EOM operation
- Manage team to monitor on Oracle database backup and restoration
- Control and manage the existing system on Core Banking System, ATM & Mobile Banking System and Internal Application System and troubleshoot
- Administrate and manage resources of servers, storages and troubleshoot
- Administrate on securities of database system/operating system and perform regular securities monitoring to identify any possible intrusions
- Administrate and perform patching on the system (Database and Weblogic)
- Implement the Disaster Recovery, Data Continuity Plan and new system administration procedure
- Manage team to complete the tasks assigned by management and establish the activities plan
- Manage user access rights on Database system
- Ensure system is running 24/7 without interruptio.
- Bachelor Degree of Computer Science or related fields.
- At least three years experiences in Database Administration
- Working experience at MFI or Bank is a plus
- Good knowledge of Oracle Database, Oracle BI Report, Oracle SQL tuning and Oracle Database security
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) is preferable
- Good knowledge of SQL language and dot net is a plus
- Commitment and self-motivated
- Able to work at night for solving critical issue or other tasks assigned by management
- Good at oral and written communication skills both English and Khmer
- Willing to learn new business application and new technology.
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge, skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
|How to Apply: |
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The submitted document will not be returned.
- Reach us on: 093 405 000/086 354 354
Hattha Kaksekar Limite “HKL” (HKL) is the third largest microfinance institution licensed by the National Bank of Cambodia. HKL is a subsidiary of bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited (Krungsri), a leading commercial bank in Thailand and a strategic member of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), Japan’s biggest and among top 5 largest financial groups in the world. To respond to our business growth, we’re looking for the qualified applicants for the position as mentioned below: