Manager, Insurance Product Full-time Job2 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 61 views
Manager, Insurance Product (1Post)
Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh
Report to: Director, Non Credit Product Development Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivery the insurance products line accordance with the company’s strategy within the estimate timeframe.
- Develop the sale strategies and implement to the market.
- Regularly conduct market research and analysis to understand implications and identify new opportunities in line with institute's strategies and expansion plans.
- Manage and monitor insurance team performance via good team work, motivation and coaching for high productivity and critical understanding.
- Ensure end-to-end management of products and campaigns across channels.
- Co-ordinate with key internal and external stakeholder groups, including existing clients to continuously growing of insurance business.
- Deliver product governance and control such as partner's due diligence, product program review, business agreements, and service level agreements.
- Analyzes cost & benefit of insurance products, marketing or sale activities
- Prepares the budget plan projections for insurance product launch, sale or marketing campaign.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in banking/finance or business management, or related fields.
- At least 03 year experience in consumer banking, insurance or financial services industry.
- Prior insurance experience preferred.
- Extensive knowledge in insurance, strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving,
- Be a communication, presentation, relationship management, project management skill.
- Be proficient in English both speaking and writing.
- Be Innovative, dynamic and confident.
- Be well time management.
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge, skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
How to Apply:
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email email@example.com.
- The submitted document will not be returned.
- Reach us on: 093 405 000/086 354 354