Manager, Deposit Product Full-time Job6 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 118 views
Manager, Deposit Product (1Post)
Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh
Report to: Director, Non Credit Product Development Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all detail process of project development including policy, procedure or manual to ensure proper control over transaction flow & other processing model.
- Collaborate with marketing team in planning, development and implementation of creative and cost-effective marketing activities to drive success of new product launch.
- Manage product launch activities during pilot testing period to ensure performance of the new product.
- Seasonal visit branch offices to observe the practice & incorporate their comments/challenges in order to enhance the product policy implementation.
- Work closely with distribution division and insurance partners to develop the sale strategies and implement to the market.
- Ensuring that non-credit product sale volumes and fee income are achieving accordance with predetermined volumes.
- Regularly conduct market research and analysis to understand implications and identify new opportunities in line with institute's strategies and expansion plans.
- Ensure the product knowledge is understood by sale-force team.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in banking/finance or business management, or related fields.
- At least 03 year experience in project or business development in financial industry.
- Extensive knowledge in insurance, strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving.
- Be a communication, presentation, relationship management, project management skill.
- Be proficient in English both speaking and writing.
- Be Innovative, dynamic and confident.
- Be well time management.
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge, skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
How to Apply:
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email email@example.com.
- The submitted document will not be returned.
- Reach us on: 093 405 000/086 354 354