Manager, Customer Service & Call Center Department Full-time Job8 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 289 views
Manager, Customer Service & Call Center Department (01 Post.)
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
Report to: Director, Customer Service & Call Center Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist to make short term and long term business plan and strategy for improving customer service.
- Develop customer service, customer complaint, & telesales guidelines, procedures, program, system, and ensuring the effectiveness of implementation.
- Plan, organize, direct and control customer service, complaint & telesales team to achieve the target and meet the budget.
- Manage customer service, or complaint & telesales information and ensure accuracy and timing of the information.
- Monitor customer service and telesales team to provide best customer services, sale consultant and solution to customer complaint.
- Work with relevant department or branch to respond to customer complaint, customer need and competition in the market.
- Advice, support, and motivate relevant staffs in order to help them meet their sales & service objective.
- Participate sale promotion/sale campaign with other events.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in business, Finance, Banking, Marketing and related fields.
- Knowledge and experiences of the operations within branch, customer service, call center & telesales.
- Solid skills in customer focus and services.
- Positive attitude and self-motivation.
- Communications skill both in Khmer and English.
- Ability to resolve customer issues.
- Good at management, reporting, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge,skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
How to Apply:
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The submitted document will not be returned.
Reach us on: 069 222 800/086 354 354