IT Security Officer Full-time Job4 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 105 views
IT Security Officer
Announced Date : August 13, 2019
Deadline : August 26, 2019
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring Log files, Physical access and other network activity.
- Schedule perform penetration test on distributed applications and network firewall external/internal.
- Monitoring compliance with IT security policies and procedures, contractors and/or third parties.
- To support training facilities of the HR Department and being trainer internal training sessions.
- Self-improve knowledge about IT security and searching for seminars/courses to improve skills.
- Report of related assignments and schedule task.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Preferable bachelor degree in Information Technology or Computer science.
- A minimum of 1 year of professional experience in operation and procedure of security systems.
- Understanding in ISO 27001 Standardization.
- Good understanding of security issues, problems, utilities, techniques and solutions.
- Fluent in English language, both spoken and Written.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview