IT Manager, Front-End Full-time Job11 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 310 views
IT Manager, Front-End
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital based in Singapore, and established since 1975. PhillipCapital is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 17 countries including Australia, Cambodia, China, France, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. The total asset under management of USD35 Billion and shareholder’s fund is in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc commenced business in Cambodia since 2009 (formerly under HwangDBS Commercial Bank Plc). We currently have 6 branches in Phnom Penh City and are planning to expand our presence throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia.
We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities.
Phillip Bank (Cambodia) is seeking passionate individuals with leadership potential and who are driven towards performance excellence for the following positions:
No. of Vacancies: 01
- Lead team and workcollaboratively in an Agile environment
- Help with planning effortsand assess technical feasibility of solutions and design proposals
- Optimize web and mobileapplication for maximum speed and scalability
- Provide technicalleadership while concurrently overseeing other development teams on severalprojects
- Strong attention to detailand understanding of UX and visual design concepts to provide leadershipperspective on front and backend technologies and the overall impact on the UXand creative process
- Oversee and participate indesign, architecture, documentation, development, debugging, and deploymentefforts while addressing cross-browser and cross-platform concepts and concerns
- Take feedback fromclient/users and implement interaction changes
- Help establish, reinforce,and periodically evaluate coding standards and code quality
- Coordinate with back-endplatform and API teams to integrate with existing and future APIs
- Mentor associate developersboth from technical and career path perspectives
- Create project estimates,define scope requirements, structure projects, develop coding standards,methodology and repeatable processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Proficient in HTML and CSS with knowledge of web standards, advanced layouts, accessibility, and responsive design
- Experience with React and React Native
- Proficient in using mockup and design tools (AdobeXD, Photoshop, Sketch or similar)
Phillip Bank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, performance incentives and others benefits.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
#27DEF, Monivong Boulevard, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Cambodia. Or email us at: email@example.com
Deadline: 19th May 2019
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Thong Ponlok – HR Department
Mobile Phone: 015 551 223
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD25 billion and shareholders’ funds is in excess of USD1.5 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.