IT and E-Banking Helpdesk Officer Full-time Job1 week ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 28 views
IT and E-Banking Helpdesk Officer
Announced Date : August 13, 2019
Deadline : August 26, 2019
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive all issues by phone calling, e-mail and related communication from users
- Provide the first line supports for all relevant IT and E-Banking to users
- Record the information in issues to helpdesk system.
- Assign, collaborate and follow up all received issues to responsible staff.
- Timely escalation of all unresolved issues to the relevant internal and external departments.
- Deal with all matters to users in professional and timely manner.
- Be proactive to monitor devices to ensure it dones’t impact business operations.
- Provide supports to IT and card operation services.
- Respond and truly identify in what the requests or the issues are and then seeking for the solution.
- Generate analysis in responsible helpdesk reports and report to managements.
- Perform other tasks assigned by managers.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in IT/MIS, Accounting or related fields.
- Dealing with people and have worked in an IT Support role experiences.
- Quick comprehension.
- Hard-working and well-responsible in works.
- Measurement and control reliability.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful and high commitment, competence and motivation.
- Be able to work in flexible time environment (night time and holidays).
- A technical knowledge of ATM's and an IT comprehension is required.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: email@example.com
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.