IT and E-Banking Helpdesk Officer Full-time Job2 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 156 views
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive all issues by phone calling, e-mail and related communication from users.
- Provide the first line supports for all relevant IT and E-Banking to users
- Record the information in issues to helpdesk system.
- Assign, collaborate and follow up all received issues to responsible staff.
- Timely escalation of all unresolved issues to the relevant internal and external departments.
- Deal with all matters to users in professional and timely manner.
- Be proactive to monitor devices to ensure it dones’t impact business operations.
- Provide supports to IT and card operation services.
- Respond and truly identify in what the requests or the issues are and then seeking for the solution.
- Generate analysis in responsible helpdesk reports and report to managements.
- Perform other tasks assigned by managers.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in IT/MIS, Accounting or related fields.
- Dealing with people and have worked in an IT Support role experiences.
- Quick comprehension.
- Hard-working and well-responsible in works.
- Measurement and control reliability.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful and high commitment, competence and motivation.
- Be able to work in flexible time environment (night time and holidays).
- A technical knowledge of ATM’s and an IT comprehension is required.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job