Head of Payroll Service Unit Full-time Job8 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 289 views
Head of Payroll Service Unit is responsible for achieving bank’s payroll business; manage payroll portfolio, enhance payroll product and methodology to increase the number of registered user for this service; ensures all activities run smoothly and efficiently for the unit, provides leadership, training and supervision to sale staffs, ensure compliance with Bank’s policies and procedures; responsible for evaluating the individual performance for sale staffs; tracks and analyzes banking economic trends and recommends to senior management.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for building and managing payroll service team.
- Responsible for the attainment of the bank’s target regarding the payroll service.
- Facilitates the formulation of sales targets for the unit and each staff.
- Develop, implement and manage the sales strategies for payroll business and ensures that the strategic plan objectives are cascaded to sale staffs.
- Develop and monitor the implantation for the SQ tools to ensure the customer will get the best quality of service from the bank.
- Monitor the smooth implementation of customer experience improvement platform.
- Ensure that the development and attainment of the sale strategies and sale target are aligned with bank’s policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Collaborate with relevant business process and developer team to create or revise business process and products.
- Responsible for on-going evaluation of the sale target for payroll, and when the results fall short, take remedial actions with other stakeholders to improve the sale.
- Develop and manage the cross-selling mechanism between different products of the bank to maximize the profit for the bank and retain customers.
- Manage the coaching and training of staff capacity improvement.
- Manage the team to undertake market research to understand the opportunities in line with bank’s strategies, and keep top management fully informed about the result.
- Work collaboratively with key internal and external stakeholders to define product enhancement, detailed specification and go-to-market strategy.
- Proactively undertake industry networking to collect market intelligence.
- Actively find ways to improve the customer service levels for customer facing staffs.
- Propose and monitor the implemented actions to improve the customer service
- Assist the solution finding for the complaints from customers.
- Actively work with HR and BM to search for qualified candidate for each sale positive.
- Ensure that the new recruit is thoroughly introduced to the bank through induction program.
- Ensure that new recruit is well-informed about his/her responsibilities and target during probation period before they start their works.
- Track the performance of new recruit during the probation and evaluate new recruit’s performance at the end of the probation period.
- Continuously provide training about sale skills and customer service to payroll staffs.
- Closely work with HR and BM to identify opportunity to send sale staff for external or internal training which is beneficial to his/her works with the bank.
- Responsible for career and personal development of direct reporting employee.
- Be a proactive team participant, proactively contributing to an environment where members are proud of to be part of ABA Bank, passionate about customers and eager to make the team succeed.
Skills and Qualification Required
- 4 year experience in sale area in banks(at least 2 year in managing sale team).
- Experience in managing payroll service is preferable.
- Experience in analyzing economy trend.
- Knowledge of bank’s product and service.
- Practical knowledge of operating risk and compliance policies and procedures.
- Practical knowledge of customer service.
- Experience in working with senior management.
- Result Oriented and be a driver.
- Leadership skills and have good people judgment.
- Excellent Customer Services Skills.
- Time management skills.
- Skill in analyzing and evaluating financial information.
- Demonstrated high level on communication and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the application form below.