HEAD of MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 25 views
HEAD of MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS
POSITION : Head of Marketing and Communications
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
The purpose of this position is to responsible for planning, development and implementation of all WB Finance marketing strategies, marketing communication and public relation, both internal and external and making sure that WB Finance brand is properly positioned. Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services to support sales team in area of marketing, communications and public relations. He or she will also oversee event management and new product and service promotions or campaigns. Direct the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop cost-efficient and effective corporate marketing strategies that are appropriate for the desired market.;
- Package marketing promotional material for the institution meant for clients, investors, donors, credit, providers, and technical groups;
- Partner with key business partners on new product development as well as on preparing marketing strategies and business plans for new and existing products;
- Determine/monitor the impact of the marketing efforts by relating them to changes in operational indicators;
- Regularly monitor the marketing strategies and tools that competitors use, and assess effectiveness;
- Responsible for the achievement of marketing and communication/public relations/creative mission, goals and financial objectives. Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to these goals and objectives and report progress to SMT and Board;
- Develop short and long-term plans and budgets for marketing and communications/public relations/creative program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance;
- Strengthen capacity of staff under supervision;
- Any bachelor degree in the field of English, Education, Economics, Business Administration, Management, Journalist, Marketing and other related fields;
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications;
- Very good communication and marketing skills;
- Good knowledge of economics and financial topics.;
- At least 3 years experience in related managerial position;
- Past experience as a journalist, or experiences in marketing or writing for magazines or newspapers is a great advantage;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Khmer and English;
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness;
- Able to travel throughout the country.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
Currently, we are looking for dynamic candidates to join with our team in following positions: