Head of IT Network Department Full-time Job2 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 182 views
Head of IT Network Department
Posted:08/11/2019 -Closing Date:09/12/2019
Head of IT Network Department is responsible for the design, architecture and overall performance of the LAN, WAN and Wireless. You will need to have strong technical network skills you will be looking to step up in to a lead role and deliver organizational change.
You will be ensuring the LAN/WLAN and WAN services are delivered covering levels of service, security, performance, continuity and compliance.
You will manage Service Delivery and support partners, demonstrating full accountability for network services. While collaborating with users, vendors and other technical staff members.
You will need to be actively maintaining an awareness of industry trends and technical opportunities whilst assessing their viability for use within the business. you will also Provide effective management and adherence to global standards in management of problems, availability, configuration, release and change processes. Continually analyses the environment's capabilities against known and forecasted demands. Identify potential gaps or shortfalls before they impact service delivery and implement appropriate work-around and long-term solutions.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow the Bank processes and methodologies for delivering projects.
- Define and review project scope and successfully plan and track execution while maintaining profitable engagement with Product Management, Quality Assurance, Information Security, and any other impacted stakeholders.
- Work closely with all project stakeholder groups to coordinate the project milestones
- Track project actuals against defined milestones and revisit the overall plan as and when necessary
- Understand and translate cross-team dependencies into actionable plans
- Identify and secure resources required to execute the plan and monitor resource utilization by continuously analyzing staffing requirements and resource allocations
- Proactively identify and manage risks. Plan for an effective risk mitigation
- Lead and define the change management process for projects
- Track projects against approved budgets and report on forecasts and variances
- Ensure senior management remains abreast of status and hold them accountable for facilitating mitigation of risks and resolution of escalated issues
- Inspire and lead through effective team management
- Resolve issues in a timely manner
- Work with multiple stakeholders in the Business and IT to meet the desired objectives
- Build a communications strategy and execution plan for the project.
Skills and Specifications
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as head or manager if IT network.Additionally, leading IT projects and programs (4+ years of experience leading complex IT-centric projects with enterprise infrastructure components) with a very strong routing and switching background along with a strong security practices background.
- High degree of knowledge with Operating Systems and Networking technologies utilizing Packet/Message/Circuit switching, wireless, voice and video technologies.
- Highly proficient in network design and implementation. Competency in BGP, WAN/LAN networking technologies; routed network infrastructures and protocols; legacy system protocol’s; and LAN network and DNS architectures.
- Competency in security methodologies; Firewalls, access control lists, encryption and public key infrastructure.
- Possesses an understanding of enterprise technology infrastructure, application development & maintenance, software testing, and IT architecture.
- Possesses an understanding of Infrastructure mainframe and distributed technologies as they relate to providing technical solutions to application and business requirements
- Requires a highly skilled, project-oriented individual capable of managing multiple complex assignments.
- Strong communication, people and project-management capabilities.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong business acumen
- Strong technical depth and breadth
- Ability to build strong business partnerships
- Demonstrates expertise in business requirements development, program management, issue resolution, risk mitigation, and communication
- Off-Hours support including 24x7 on-call required
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.