Head of Card Operations Full-time Job6 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 224 views
- To approved and monitor applications processing data capture for Debit and Credit Card for VISA and UPI.
- To check and control card embossing file generated before authorized to emboss the card by compared with report.
- To reviewed cardholder maintenance such as suspended/revoked card, Regenerate Cards or PIN, Added/removed account to card, Close Card in case Customer request or dormant Account…etc. being done properly and correctly base on Department’s guidelines, procedures and policy.
- CUP reconciliation with settlement bank
- Manual Posting Expense/Income for Visa , Cup (issuing,acquiring) Visa/CUP Onus and Off us transaction posting
- Prepare Monthly report for management meeting
- Report number of new and reissue Cards to audit department and prepare NBC report monthly
- Profit lost of ATM acquiring & card issuing
- Report Cash loading to ATM and return
- Visa Quarterly and IBS report to manage stock of cards and propose cards order purchasing.
- To review and manage collection
- To manage and control dispute of Visa/Master and CUP for both Issuing & Acquiring.
- To review and propose annual fee charge/fee waiver to get management approval or endorsement.
- Trouble shooting on cardholder/ Branches inquiries and resolve complaints
- CBC inquiry and upload report
- To monitor /control Monthly cardholders’ statement for payment.
- Provide training to branches and or other related to department if needs.
- Any other task assigned by management
- Holding Bachelor Degree in Banking or other related field
- Good command in English
- At Least 3 years’ experience of Visa/ UPI Debit & Credit Cards issuing
- Good knowledge of Visa/Master/UPI dispute both Issuing & Acquiring
- Ability to control Visa/Master/UPI clearing settlement and reconciliation
- Preparing report for management meeting and Other (NBC, CBC)
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft office ( Word, Excel & PowerPoint )
- Effective communication and management skills
- Autonomous, quick learner, and pro-active
Candidates must submit your updated CV and expected salary to:
Cambodia Asia bank Ltd
Human Resource Department
Address: #333 Preah Sihanouk Blvd, S/K Vealvong,
Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 98 0000