Financial Control Officer Full-time Job1 week ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 25 views
Financial Control Officer
Announced Date : August 13, 2019
Deadline : August 23, 2019
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Physical cash count at HO and branch levels.
- Check on all financial transactions to sufficient supporting documents at HO and branch levels.
- Control and monitor on cash management at branch levels such as: cash transfer between vault reserve and vault operation, cash transfer between vault operation and till, cash transportation, cash balance limitation, bank note preparation
- Check and monitor cash surplus and shortage at HO and branch levels.
- Investigate fraud happened at branches levels.
- Check and monitor security of strong room and vault, room aesthetics, key and combination code handling
- Interview and observe chief teller, teller and other staff on tasks activities, communication and policy understanding.
- Train and support on changing combination code at branch levels.
- Provide technical supports to regional financial control officers.
- Review finding reports with recommendation and send to branch levels for response.
- Review report of regional financial control officers and issue recommendation to rectify the findings at branch level.
- Follow up task performance of regional FCOs compare with plan.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Educational background in accounting or banking/finance at least bachelor degree level
- At least one year of relevant experience in the banking, micro-finance sector
- Good understanding of Cambodian banking rules and regulations, accounting legislation
- Good computer skills (incl. Word, Excel, access and PowerPoint on Microsoft Office) and willing to learn new software systems
- Good ability to speak and write English
- High motivation and ability to manage the assigned tasks without close supervision
- Good morality, prudence and output-oriented attitude
- Monitoring and reporting capacity
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: email@example.com
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.