Director, Credit and Market Risk Management Full-time Job2 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 52 views
Director, Credit and Market Risk Management(01post)
Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh
Report to: Chief Risk Officer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, update, and review risk policies and risk management framework for managing risks within HKL
- Proactively provide suggestion on risk management, identify emerging risks, and advise Senior Management and BoD on appropriate risk management options or controls
- Identify key risks and develop proper strategies to manage in all aspects included business changes and new initiatives
- Manage risk management to be embedded at business operational level as well as to keep all staff aware of risk and manage it as part of their responsibilities
- Regualar update Senior Management, Risk Management Committee and BoD on risk profile of company through proper report and presentation
- Master’s Degree (or any equivalent degree) with background of financial banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistic, Mathematics, Computer Science
- Highly acquainted with computer systems and programs, such MS Word, Advance MS Excel, VBA, MS PowerPoint; and core banking system is advantage
- Work experience in different areas of bank and financial institution at least 10 years, including 5+ years’ experience of risk management, especially in credit risk managment.
- A good understanding of the bank/financial institution’s lending policies, procedures, and process, and reasons/events of default.
- Proven ability to translate operational and strategic challenges into data driven analysis enabling optimized decision making.
- Experience in Statistical model development methodologies or statistical programming language is an advantage.
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge, skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
How to Apply:
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The submitted document will not be returned.
- Reach us on: 093 405 000/086 354 354