Deputy Director, Learning & Development Department Full-time Job7 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 154 views
Deputy Director, Learning & Development Department (1Post)
Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh
Report to: Director, Learning & Development Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute in developing annual training plan and budget for HKL staff
- Develop effective training curriculum including on campuse and distance learning respecting L&D strategic direction
- Take lead and assist Department Director in developing Leadership Development, Succession Planning, and Career Development programs
- Assisting Department Director to ensure quality and sucess of all aspects of five-core L&D programs
- Manage department policy, procedure, manuals, and guidelines
- Provide technical assistance and performance feedback to trainers
- Maintain good relationship with cross departments and stakeholders
- Source for external training providers to hold required courses Provide requalr report and presentation to Senior Management Team
- Other task as required
- Master degree in business or related fields
- Specialized in Pedagogy or knowledge and experience in learning needs analysis and curriculum development
- Solid knowledge and experience in MFI or bank is preferable
- Knowledge and experience in staff leadership development and succession planning is preferable.
- Computer literacy in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and E-mail
- Good moral and interpersonal communication
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Be available to travel to rural areas.
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge, skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
How to Apply:
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email email@example.com.
- The submitted document will not be returned.
- Reach us on: 093 405 000/086 354 354