Compensation Officer Full-time Job4 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 121 views
Announced Date : July 25, 2019
Deadline : August 6, 2019
Number of applicants : 2 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compute data, calculating, checking and keep up to date all necessary data for payroll transaction
- Request and verify staff compensation information for monthly salary such as overtime, family declaration for taxation
- Update staff career in HR system
- Process staff benefits request for approval
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Manage and verify staff saving account to assure that it is correctly
- Assist all staff related to NSSF documentation and process
- Deal with staff complaint related to compensation & benefits.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management, Accounting, Finance, Banking or other related field
- Minimum two years working experience related to compensation and payroll
- Good knowledge of MS. Office, MS.SQL is a plus
- Strongly understanding Labour Law, Taxation Law
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.