Compensation Officer Full-time Job1 week ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 28 views
Announced Date : April 08, 2019
Deadline: April 22, 2019
1 In Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process all payroll issue including Overtime, Extra Work and Allowance Payment
- Follow up and Review OT sending from Branches and HO
- Updated Allowance for staff
- Prepare adjustment for staff
- Manage staff saving account.
- Follow up with branches/HO for CASA creation
- Verify Staff saving account to assure that it is correctly
- Update data into HRMIS related to Payroll
- Provide data and assist in payroll processing
- Collect data and examine detailed information about job duties for payroll processing.
- Receive and provide feedback to solve compliance about discriminatory payment
- Payroll preparations and ensuring accuracy of payment
- Compare payment structure to the competitors
- Prepare and Keep document related to Payroll and deliver documents as require by stack holder
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management, Accounting, Finance, Banking or other related field.
- Minimum two years working experience related to compensation and payroll.
- Good knowledge of MS. Office, MS.SQL is a plus
- Strongly understanding Labour Law, Taxation Law
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job