Chief Sales and Distribution Officer Full-time Job3 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 215 views
Chief Sales and Distribution Officer
- Need – 1 position
- Location – Head Office (Phnom Penh)
- Deadline – January 31, 2019
Key Responsibilities: Manage the establishment and delivery of business profitability target through:
- Introduction of products and services (include fee-based service) that can be served for various customer segments including Salaried, Self-employed and Company (micro, small, medium)
- Development and implementation of customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Driving growth in loan portfolio, deposit and other fee-based incomes
- Delivery of quality customer service and customer satisfaction levels
- Coaching and mentoring of subordinate to lift capabilities
Strategic Planning and Business Development – Increase overall business profits by:
- Developing and articulating strategic plans for sales team and branches to deliver top down targets flowing from the overall bank’s strategic plans or corporate scorecard.
- Developing and implementing a marketing and sales strategy to generate sales of the Bank’s products and services, and referrals to other specialist areas of the bank to increase and retain customer relationships.
- Building a positive brand image through managing all the bank’s marketing assets to ensure that the branding projects are positive image.
- Establishing a sales and revenue plan for the Bank
- Monitoring performance against the plan and take appropriate action to achieve or exceed the targets.
- Achieving cross-selling referrals to increase depth of relationship and share of wallet as a principle means of customer retention.
Customer Satisfaction – Improve overall customer satisfaction and increase service levels by:
- Creating an environment that promotes active selling and superior customer service by conducting regular feedback, sales coaching and development sessions with individuals and teams.
- Ensuring high levels of customer service is provided to all customers
- Leading and inspiring branch managers and other managers within the network to want to be the best in customer service.
- Effectively addressing customer complaints and disputes and addressing initial cause where necessary.
- Managing call centre and use it as the contact point for collecting and understanding about customer complaint/ customer satisfaction and improving it and as well as use it as one of an indirect selling point for the bank.
Operational Risk Management
- Ensure compliance with both Bank’s policy and external regulatory requirements
- Ensure readiness of business contingency plan, detailing actions required for the restart of branch and business operations in the event of a disaster
- Drive and support adequate training to ensure all new and existing staff are adequately aware of their risk management and compliance requirements and knowledge is assessed
- Regularly communicate to staff on risk trends and issues to increase awareness and minimize loss.
Lead and Inspire
- Proactively improve the bench strength of the team ensuring all individuals are appropriately skilled to undertake their existing roles and provide opportunities for people to develop further. This will include implementation of training programs in line with individual development plans.
- Provide leadership and direction to team and empower staff to achieve to their best capability. Develop and maintain an open, honest and satisfying team environment.
- Make time to coach team. Give honest and direct feedback on what is going well and where improvement is possible. Schedule and implement development and training plans for each of your staff. Keep records and track progress.
Innovation & Growth
- Actively embrace and demonstrate commitment to the Bank’s Values and aspirations.
- Ensure sharing of “best practices” ideas.
- Embrace, drive and support changes.
- Identify potential process/service enhancements, escalate as appropriate, and document suggestions
- Experience in managing a Retail and/or Business & Commercial Banking environment
- Proven experience with budget responsibility
- Sound working knowledge of sales and service concepts and strategies
- Broad management experience in a financial environment / Retail Banking
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to manage diverse groups of staff with flexibility, innovation and diplomacy.
- Ability to think laterally
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcomes
- A willingness to operate in a complex, matrix environment with multiple, often conflicting demands.
- Proven ability to establish credibility and maintain and develop good business relationships with high profile customers.
- Flexible with the ability to assimilate quickly into a demanding role/environment.
We recognize our greatest asset is our people. That is why we are creating a unique climate of inspiration, leadership and great opportunities that will enable the best in market to thrive a part of our diverse team. To support our fast growth, we are currently looking for strategic orientated, customer-oriented and motivated individuals for the following positions to join us in our journey to grow our business and people.